Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Best Friends One Could Have



I have the best friends a gal could ever dream of having. They are the most caring, compassionate, giving, selfless & thoughtful people I know. They are the type of ladies who are constantly encouraging, uplifting & are there no matter what (even if it's a late call because I'm scared out of my mind after hearing someone yell my name after getting home after dark!) : ) What a joy to be around those who make your day brighter! Their friendships make me want to be a better Christian, better encourager & do so much more in reaching out to others. I am grateful for the example they set of giving their energy & time, just to be a blessing & not expecting anything in return. Over the last few days of preparing for the Missions Conference, I've had so many calls, texts, emails & "I'm praying for you's" that have meant the world! I just want to let you know that I love you all & that the encouragement means more than you will ever know. Thanks for being the most wonderful friends a person could ask for!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment